The Worm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worm

travian alliance Tequila

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aneorestus
Warrior

DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps Empty
PostSubject: DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps   DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:24 pm

This morning I was attacked twice fort he first attack I stood firm and trapped 110 soldiers then launched 2 attacks on DarkTank. I lost 7 TTs killing 93 of his Infantry and taking a moderate amount of resources. The fight against Deeps who attacked shortly after DarkTank did not go as well but we still came out ahead. This attack I dodged and both I and Beer counter attacked killing 175 of his infantry and 13 Calvary to our lose of 81 infantry and 12 Calvary.

Unfortunately Dpees possesses a considerable force. Though it is my hope that the lose of 60k worth of troops will dissuade him from attacking us again in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Ratfish
Defense Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps   DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:18 am

recovery thread for anyone? Many were getting hit by dpees and so its only fair that we compensate
Back to top Go down
burgerboy65
The Great Rat Killer!
burgerboy65

PostSubject: Re: DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps   DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:51 am

nice work cheers

Yes I think recovery support is a good idea....good work should be rewarded
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Mother Goose
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps   DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:38 am

this thread is locked. recovery section will be created as well as a section on military talk appropriate to this kind of banter...

and great job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps   DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkTanks folly and the fight against Deeps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worm :: Off Topic :: Anything Else-
Jump to: