The Worm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worm

travian alliance Tequila

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protecting settlers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhovenne
Warrior

Protecting settlers Empty
PostSubject: Protecting settlers   Protecting settlers I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:25 am

As I am about to start attempting to save up the 7200 iron for a settler was wondering if there is any advice as to how to keep the bugger alive afterwards?
Back to top Go down
JohnD
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Protecting settlers   Protecting settlers I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Yes, Contact an alliance member that is a gaul for them to keep in a trap for you until you have the 3 you need. Some things to be wary of. Make sure you coordinate a time of arrival so they have their troops away, obviously. Also, you may want to send the settler with a few attacking troops as well. Depending on the wall and residence, a settler raiding alone may die before he makes it in a trap... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rhovenne
Warrior

PostSubject: low level fields   Protecting settlers I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks, will take me till Monday to build 3 of them. So wont be that soon.
Back to top Go down
Rhovenne
Warrior

PostSubject: finally a village   Protecting settlers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 am

Took me all weekend to build 3 settlers with them hanging around in the village doing bugger all!!
Then this morning I had to wait 5-6 hours with them waiting for 2250 of each resource so 3 of them could set off with 750 each. Finally got them packed and off and found out that they had forgotten to pack 1500 of each resource. pale

So second village 5pm EST Very Happy

EDIT Make that 5pm tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Ratfish
Defense Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Protecting settlers   Protecting settlers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:30 am

In case I forget, IGM me when they get there, and tell me when you online times are (in UTC!). Ill send some small batches of resources to you to get you going. Starting is bloody hard work, and it was bloody fantastic having others from here help me out, so Ill have to return the favour!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protecting settlers   Protecting settlers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protecting settlers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worm :: Off Topic :: Anything Else-
Jump to: